LanTEK II offers the best speed, performance and price available today. Nine second Cat 5e and 14 second Cat 6 tests with full performance data plus 10 Gigabit Alien Crosstalk testing that's more than 4x faster than other systems make LanTEK II the ultimate copper certification platform. The patented universal adapter systems lets you certify most cabling with off-the-shelf patch cords saving time and money by eliminating the need for proprietary permanent link adapters.
The optional FiberTEK FDX modules provide the world's only dual wavelength, bidirectional fiber certification available that's more than 3x faster than existing testers. Three models provide the needed performance without the added expense; choose from 350 MHz/Cat 6, 500 MHz/Cat 6A or 1000 MHz/Cat7A all with accuracy independently verified by ETL.
LanTEK II also offers ultimate versatility with options for certification of TERA, GG45 and EC7 category 7/7A systems, plus M12 industrial Ethernet and coaxial test adapters.
- Best price/performance options - models ranging from 350 MHz to 1000 MHz for Category 6/ISO E through Category 7A/ISO FA certification
- High speed testing saves time and money
- Most internal memory available - store over 1700 Category 6/ISO E tests with graphs
- Patented testing method - eliminate expensive permanent link adapters and test with patch cords for most installation
- Extraordinary fast fiber testing with FiberTEK® FDX - the first dual wavelength, bidirectional fiber certification tool
- Large, ultra-bright display - 4.3 in. wide screen display with white LED backlighting provides easy viewing of high-frequency data plots
- 350 MHz & 500 MHz models are fully upgradable to 1000 MHz
- Smart lithium-ion battery technology - 18 hour battery life with self calibrating “fuel gauge” for accurate capacity readings
• Handset weight w/ battery: Display: 2.4lbs/1.1kg; Remote: 2.3lbs/1.0kg
• Battery: Lithium ion, 7.4VDC, 6.6AH; Input: 12V/2A DC; Typical operating time: 18 hours (new battery running a Cat6 test every 2.5 minutes, full backlight); Charge time: 4 hours quick charge with battery removed from handset, 6 hours inside handset.
• Input power: Handset: DC 12-15V, 2A; Line/mains power: AC 110-240V
• Display: 4.3” wide screen TFT, 480 x 272 pixel, 95 x 54mm viewable area
• Connectivity: Adapter port: 168 pin ultra low crosstalk, mini-USB device port, USB host port (display handset only), four pin serial port (service use only), 1/8” talkset jack, power/charging jack
• Frequency range: LanTEK II-350: 1-350MHz, LanTEK II-500: 1-500MHz, LanTEK II-1000: 1-1000MHz
• Memory: Non-volatile flash, storage capacity for 1700 TIA-Cat 6 tests with graphs. Tests can be copied to USB flash drive, up to 64GB.
• Measurements: Wire map, DC loop resistance length, capacitance, NEXT, insertion loss (formerly attenuation), ACR-N (formerly ACR), return loss, average impedance, propagation delay, delay skew, power sum NEXT, power sum ACR-N (formerly power sum ACR), ACR-F (formerly ELFEXT), power sum ACR-F (formerly power sum ELFEXT), alien crosstalk (with optional AXT testing kit)
• Length measurement: 0-2000 ft.; 1 ft. resolution, +/-(3% + 3 ft.)
• Supported cable types:
- TIA/EIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5E, 6 and 6A: 100O
- ISO/IEC Class C, D, E, EA, F, FA: 100O
- Cat 6/6A Class E/EA RJ-45 permanent link adapters: shielded and un-shielded cable, universal adapters provide channel, permanent link and basic link measurements.
Supported connectors: Additional adapters: GG45, ARJ45, TERA, EC7 (MMCPRO3000), Coax 50-75O (BNC connector), M12 industrial
• Tone generator: Integrated into display and remote handset, compatible with standard analog inductive probes, selectable tone (high/low/warble) 500/600 Hz, selectable pin output.
• Input protection: 100V @ 25mA
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C, non-condensing
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C, non-condensing
• Vibration/shock: MIL-PRF-28800 F, Class 3
• Supported languages: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
• Accuracy: Baseline: Certified by ETL to meet IEC 61935 Level III/IIIe/IV; Channel/Permanent link: TIA 568-B.2-2 and IEC 61935 Level III/IIIe/IV
• Warranty (LanTEK II/FiberTEK FDX): One (1) Year from date of purchase
Batteries and accessories are warranted 90 days from date of purchase
• PC Software: Requirements: Microsoft Windows® XP or Vista, 512MB RAM, 500MB hard disk + 1GB for every 1,500 Category 6 tests