The R9000 is the first and only LTE-ready test set that also supports the full range of digital and analog LMR protocols. But that’s only the beginning of its capabilities.
Look at this partial list of the R9000’s features and capabilities:
- 6GHz Frequency Range
- Fully portable (less than 17 pounds) targeting better than 4 hour battery life
- Full-color multi-touch display
- LTE capable (25MHz instantaneous bandwidth; 160MHz in future releases)
- Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
- Industry-best spectral purity (-110 dBc/Hz @20khz offset)
- Configurable connector access (front and top access models available)
- P25 Phases 1 and 2
- DMR, NXDN, TETRA
- AutoTune™ automated test and alignment options
- Frequency Range from 10MHz to 6GHz.
- Analog modulation and demodulation (AM, FM and Single SideBand).
- 50 W continuous input power and up to 150W peak input power.
- Output level to -130 dBm
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Signal Generator
- Vector Network Analyzer
- Integrated Audio Generators
- Audio Quality Tests (SINAD, THD)
Additional Options (available in 2020):
- All major digital LMR protocols: P25 Phases 1 &2, TETRA, DMR, NXDN and dPMR
- Interference Analyzer
- AutoTunes: Test and Alignment
- I/Q Recorder and Playback
- LTE test options